Monday, December 9, 2013

Elf On the Shelf Breakfast 2013

George the Elf brought our annual North Pole Breakfast back on December 1st.  We were sick with the flu that week, but I still tried to make it as special and as fun as possible!  You can see our past Breakfasts here and here.

First up, the table.  I am not sure exactly why I didn't take a picture of the entire table.  I blame it on the 104 degree temperature. Each place setting had the matching plate, napkin, and mailbox.  Inside the mailbox was a Christmas shirt for each kiddo and a lego mystery minifigure pack.  My kids go crazy over those!  There was also a cup stuffed with hot chocolate, a Peep Christmas Tree Kabob, and George's note to the kids.


 




 The kabob was super simple.  I had some of the little sticks left over from another party.  I dipped the tip of the stick in water and the marshmallows slid on super simple.  Then I tied on some left over red ric rac.  All three kids loved these.



George the Elf was sitting in the middle of the table, watching all the action.  He had sparkly sugar cookies sitting in bowl fulls over snowballs (mini marshmallows).


 






George always leaves a note for each kiddo.  I love seeing their faces when they read them/are read to them.



 


The kiddos all had a blast at their North Pole Breakfast, chowing down on sweets galore.  

  


Thanks George for such a yummy breakfast and wonderful memories! 

1 comment: